Private skateboarding lessons at our TF (training facility) are now available.
- Held at our private indoor facility in Bibra Lake set up for first time beginners as well as the advanced in mind.
- Group sessions at this facility will be available for booking very soon.
- For larger bookings or special requests – please use form below to enquire.
- Terms and conditions and guidelines apply for private lessons. Please read these carefully below the enquiry form.
Please note: the TF is a private facility and only available by booking and not open to the public.
To book a private lesson please choose the type of lesson and time below. This calendar is updated regularly so please check back if times are not listed. *January is currently at full capacity for bookings.*
For enquiries regarding parties, facility hire, larger groups, special request times and anything else related please use the form below.
Tems & Conditions for private lessons:
- COVID-19 guidelines must be followed.
- Bookings are confirmed after receipt of payment.
- Sessions can be rescheduled due to illness. Please contact us prior to session if an attendee is unwell or injured
- Lesson will be cancelled immediately with no refund if any attendee (spectators & parents included) arrives to session unwell (fever, cough, running nose).
- Cancellations due to change of mind are not accepted.
WA State Govt. Sport and Active Recreation COVID-19 Guidelines for venues as of 5 December 2020.
We value the health of our coaches and all the WA Skateboarding Community and appreciate your co-operation and patience with new regulations that must be followed.
- Spectators and attendees ages 16 and over must have their details written down or scanned in using the SafeWA app for 28 days.
- Signage will be up with QR code for easy scanning.
- Maintain social distancing where possible.
- Strict hand hygiene, before, during and after sessions.