Private and group lessons at our TF (training facility) are now available.
- School Holiday Programs at this facility are now available
- New COVID-19 guidelines apply. Please read these and our terms and conditions carefully below the enquiry form.
- Held at our private indoor facility in Bibra Lake set up for first time beginners as well as the advanced in mind.
- For larger bookings or special requests – please use form below to enquire.
Please note: the TF is a private facility and only available by booking and not open to the public.
To book a private lesson please choose the type of lesson and time below. This calendar is updated regularly so please check back if times are not listed.
For enquiries regarding parties, facility hire, larger groups, special request times and anything else related please use the form below.
Tems & Conditions for private lessons:
- COVID-19 guidelines must be followed.
- Bookings are confirmed after receipt of payment.
- Sessions can be rescheduled due to illness. Please contact us prior to session if an attendee is unwell or injured
- Lesson will be cancelled immediately with no refund if any attendee (spectators & parents included) arrives to session unwell (fever, cough, running nose).
- Cancellations due to change of mind are not accepted.
WA State Govt. Sport and Active Recreation COVID-19 Guidelines for venues as of 5 February 2021.
We value the health of our coaches and all the WA Skateboarding Community and appreciate your co-operation and patience with new regulations that must be followed.
- Spectators and attendees ages 12 and over must wear a mask at all times.
- SafeWA QR code must be scanned upon entry or details must be written down and stored for 28 days.
- Signage will be up with QR code for easy scanning.
- Maintain social distancing 4sqm whilst spectating.
- Strict hand hygiene, before, during and after sessions.