Private skateboarding lessons at our TF (training facility) are now available.
- Held at our private indoor facility in Bibra Lake set up for first time beginners as well as the advanced in mind.
- Group sessions at this facility will be available for booking very soon.
- Arrangements for in-person at your home or at an agreed skatepark or location may be possible – please use form below to enquire.
- 1 on 1 or in a group.
- Skate obstacles can be available (subject to discussion).
- Online coaching lessons are available via zoom link.
- Lessons must follow current WA State Government COVID-19 guidelines.
Terms and conditions and guidelines apply. Please read these carefully below enquiry form.
Make an Enquiry
WA State Govt. Sport and Active Recreation COVID-19 Guidelines as of June 6 2020
We value the health of our coaches and all the WA Skateboarding Community and appreciate your co-operation and patience with new regulations that must be followed.
- Participants must have their own skateboards and safety gear.
- Maintain social distancing where possible.
- Minimal hands-on coaching.
- All attendees details must be written down.
- Strict hand hygiene, before, during and after sessions.
Terms & Conditions for private lessons:
- COVID-19 guidelines (as above) must be followed.
- Bookings are confirmed after receipt of payment.
- Sessions can be rescheduled due to illness and bad weather. Please contact us with a minimum of 5 hours prior to session if an attendee is unwell.
- Lesson will be cancelled immediately with no refund if any attendee (spectators & parents included) arrives to session unwell (fever, cough, running nose).
- Cancellations due to change of mind are not accepted.